Looking for exceptional child day care facilities in Perth?
At Bronton House Nursery we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a happy and stimulating atmosphere for children aged between 3 months and 5 years old. Being a family owned business we aim to provide a homely environment, working in close partnership with parents to furnish each child with a unique nursery experience, whilst recognising differences in each family's personal needs. At Bronton House Nursery we see each child as special and encourage development by offering a safe and secure place for them to play, learn and interact with other children. Please view our statement.
Bronton House Nursery offers the following services in the Perth area:
- Day care facilities
- Tiny tots (3 months - 2 years old)
- Nursery (2 - 5 years old)
- Special needs - work with outside agencies to provide support
- Stimulating learning environment as well as highly supervised day trips for educational activities
- Large garden areas with recreational climbing equipment, a pirate ship, playhouses and a chalet
- Snacks provided
Bronton House Nursery services the following areas:
- Easy accessibility from Junction 9, M90 in village of Bridge of Earn
- Perth and surrounding villages
Situated in a stunning Scottish manse and surrounded by large beautiful gardens with secure playing areas, Bronton House Nursery is an idyllic environment for your children to play and discover. With experienced and professional staff who love what they do, your child will be longing to stay at the end of the day.